Wednesday, December 7

Welcome to ElectronicSelect!

This blog is intended to teach you guys out there how to make your own robot(s)!


I'll start to say that it's a rather thorough process making a fully working robot. There's a lot to think of and a lot of things that can go wrong on the way to our success.


Who am i then?
My name is Alexander and i am currently studying my third year here in Sweden to become a master of science in computer engineering. I've built numerous robots and i have a large knowledge in how to write programs and    make circuitry.


I'll help you on your way and show how i made my robot shine like a Baws!


Stay tuned for the next post where i'll be starting off with some basics on how to plan and design your creation.


Circuits out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your thoughts below!